Have you ever seen any services, that charge same money for 20 years? No Others Have Done It! Except NallPro.
- NallPro proud to say that “Many students came here with no knowledge or little knowledge in MATH and left NallPro
- with Some students even skipped Grade
- with Some students moved to Gifted School
- with Some students moved to IB/IBT/AP
- with Some students got Excellence marks (Even 100%) with University Scholarship
- Over 1,650 Students (Not all of them study here until they go to University)
If all of them study here there are will be Not Enough Space for Good Ones.
Because limited seats per class! - A great learning experience, small classroom makes for great interaction and more understanding of material.
Also NallPro always Maintain the standard with Ministry of Education Mathematics Curriculum Guidelines.
- Deal with more than 2,000 Parent/Guardian - Not that easy to deal with some of the Parent!
Some Parent/Student still misunderstand about NallPro; If student come here, Parent think Math studies going to be fine;
No absolute Not going to be Okay, only if they follow NallPro MATH Tuition Rules & Regulation is possible!
There are so many Teacher come and go with your Kids studies life, but only few teachers care good with the student;
Proud to say that I’m one of them. I proved in the so many ways for last 20 + Years with NallPro and 5 Years with TBE!
Some of the students Definitely Need Minimum of 4 hrs. Classes in a Week to Understand MATH!
- Many of them knew NallPro (But not believe), for long time – they went through all Franchise Tuition Centers (Spent more than double, triple amount of money).
Eventually come to NallPro and Parent/Student want fix all MATH issue (2 to 3 Grades),
with spend little amount of money with little amount of time (2 hrs/week). How is this even possible?
Also; if you are a parent ask yourself, what was your salary in 1999? And Now?
In other words, $75 in 1999 is equivalent in purchasing power to $114.44 in 2019, a difference of $39.44 over 20 years.
- www.NallPro.com was running since March 20, 1999. Without any 3rd party Ad. (Monthly Spend 100’s of dollars – Not all of them utilize in a proper way!)
- I know busy life for every one, but Student/Parent must understand reality of the Education!
Humble request please read the “Point of View” at www.NallPro.com. Lessons that some we all most often learn too late in studies life, sometimes difficult to fix later!
“www.NallPro.com” not a YouTube channel, that if you view or visit; NallPro earn money from this? No, absolute Not, This is an Ad-Free site since 1999; I spend monthly 100’s Dollars to maintain!
And I spend a lot of time to create/put this Education information with my Experience to all of you utilize in a proper way! (Educational Experience that you cannot buy!)
I started teaching since 1987 with Toronto School Board.
But NallPro officially Registered and Class started on October 19, 1999.
NallPro in 1996 at Brampton, ON - Canada.
NallPro in 2009 at Brampton, ON - Canada.
For the last 20 years, NallPro has provided outstanding MATH Tuition after school during the weekdays and on Saturdays for long distant students.
I have been teaching MATH since 1987, and have taught with TBE as well. I enjoy teaching all kind of students, such as;
- Gifted Students
- IB Students
- IBT Students
- Academic Students
- Applied Students
- Private School Students
- ESL Students
- IEP Students and
- Special Needs Students.
Founded in 1999, NallPro provides one-on-one attention and helps students fully understand MATH and drastically increase their marks.
NallPro offer 3 Level of Learning:
NallPro will work with students to fill in foundational gaps, understand current concepts, and move ahead in the curriculum.
Level 1: Fill in foundational gaps – Previous Grade’s Basic MATH (Must needed for next levels)
Level 2: Understand current concepts – Going with School Works
Level 3: Move ahead in the curriculum – Prepare for the Next Grade Level
NallPro in 2009 at Brampton, ON - Canada.
NallPro in 2011 at Brampton, ON - Canada.
NallPro Training encompasses a wide range of Courses including, but not limited to:
- Introduction to Computer
- Advanced Computer Usage
- Advanced PC Technology
- Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003
- Web Page Design
- Advanced Web Page Design
- Introduction to Kids' Computer
- Advanced Kids Program - Part I
- Advanced Kids Program - Part II
- Advanced IT Systems - Part I
- Advanced IT Systems - Part II
- Web+graphics Design
- Advanced IT Usage - For Kids
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Advanced IT Usage
- PC Assembly & Repair
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- Server+ Certification
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- MCSE Certification
- Office Assistant
- NALL+ (NallPro's Special)