NallPro's Network+ Sample Exam Questions
All of these Network+ Exam were designed by Kumar Nalliah, E.Eng, Net.Eng, MCSE, MCP+I, A+, Network+ Server+
1. What multiport device connects network segments and allows full bandwidth on all ports?
2. E-mail and FTP services work at which OSI layer?
3. Which TCP/IP protocol does a UNIX server use to send e-mail to another UNIX server?
4. A UNIX server on the Internet is configured to host a web site and an FTP site. How will the server know what service incoming packets are intended for?
5. What must you have on your workstation to implement a full suite of network card diagnostics?
6. A user complains of slowness accessing a web page on the intranet. What utility can you use to find the bottleneck?
7. Routers operate at the ___________?
8. Which backup method can you combine with differential backup?
9. You need to connect three network segments where one segment is using TCP/IP and NetBEUI, and the other two segments use NetBEUI alone. Which hardware device should you use?
10. A user is complaining that the “network is slow.” Their workstation requests to the server are taking several seconds. How would you know if this performance is normal or is actually a network problem?
11. You are upgrading from a peer-to-peer network running NetBEUI to a client-server server network running TCP/IP. How can you maximize network performance?
12. Which IP Address is a Class B address?
13. You have many users who access the Internet. You are worried about security. What can you use so that only one IP is visible when users connect to the Internet?
14. Which command should you use to test connectivity to every router between your system and the destination system?
15. Which network device has the capability of amplifying and regenerating network signals but has no capability of routing or segmenting?
Copyright © 1999 - 2005 NallPro® All rights reserved.