NallPro's A+ Operating System Sample Questions Exam: 220-302
All of these A+ Exam were designed by Kumar Nalliah, E.Eng, Net.Eng, MCSE, MCP+I, A+, Network+ Server+
1. Which of the following represents a correct sequence for the boot process on a DOS machine ?
2. Which of the following are advantages of Windows 95?
3. Which command will prevent subsequent changes to the file NALLPRO.EXE?
4. In DOS, which of the following keys will bypass the CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files?
5. When executed from a bootable hard drive, which command will make a formatted floppy disk bootable?
6. The Windows 95 Registry consists of which pair of files?
7. Which DOS version is used with Windows 95?
8. Which of the following files can NOT be modified using the Windows SYSEDIT program?
9. Suppose you had an incurable computer virus and decided to wipe out all the data and partitions on your hard drive and reformat. What is the order in which you must delete the partitions ?
10. What does the COMMAND.COM file provide in Windows 95?
11. Which are required start up files Windows 2000?
12. Which of the following file systems are NOT supported by Windows 2000?
13. What is the protocol for the World Wide Web?
14. Where would you configure the Swap File in windows 9x?
15. What is one way to recover from the error message “No operating system found” when starting Windows 95?
Copyright © 1999 - 2005 NallPro® All rights reserved.