| Advanced PC Technology (~ A+)
This course is designed to provide deep understanding of computing concepts. Including Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000/XP and Core Technology. This core is more or less similar to A+, but NOT prepare for the A+ Certification.
You Will Learn...(Course topics)
Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista
- A Brief History of Computer Operating Systems
- Using Microsoft Operating Systems
- Operating Systems Architectures
- Installing Microsoft Operating Systems
- Operating Systems Configuration
- Operating Systems Management
- Installing and Running Applications
- Preventative Maintenance
- Networking with DOS and Windows
- Troubleshooting Operating Systems and Applications
- Basic Computer Service Concepts
- PC Architecture
- PC Memory Architecture
- Disk System Architecture
- Peripheral Devices
- Installation and Upgrades
- How Printer work
- Network Fundamentals
- Customer Service
- Troubleshooting Techniques
Who Needs To Attend?
- This course is for people who need a deep understanding of computing concepts. Including Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000/XP and Core Technology. This core is more or less similar to A+, but NOT prepare for the A+ Certification.
- This course Very Good for people who already has advanced knowledge of computer.
NallPro’s Certification: Not Available!
Prerequisites: Must have advanced knowledge of computer
Textbook: None (NallPro will give the Notes and Handouts for this Course)
Course Fees: $ 400.00 for 3 or 4½ Months
| 3 Months
|| 3 Hours Class per week
| 4½ Months
|| 2 Hours Class per week
Next Session: Call
Copyright © Since 1999 NallPro® All rights reserved.