|Introduction to Information Technology
Able to understand the Information Technology (IT). Communicate with
Computer world. Understanding the basic concept of IT, including computer Operating Systems and Computer Hardware.
You Will Learn...(Course Topics)
- A History of Computer Operating Systems
- Basic Computer Service Concepts
- An Overview of the Computer
- Using Microsoft Operating Systems
- Basic PC Architecture
- Computer Networking
- Internet Communication
- Running Applications
- Computerized Exam
- Written Final Exam
Who Needs To Attend?
- This course is for High School Student, who needs an overall understanding Information Technology including PC Architecture, LAN, WAN, Internet, E-Mail and More...
- Student who plans to get in an Information Technology Field, this is a best Course to begin!
NallPro’s Certification: Not Available!
Textbook: None (NallPro will give the Notes and Handouts for this Course)
Course Fees: $ 200.00 for 2 or 3 Months
Next Session: Call (Usually the Introduction to Computer course start every month)
| 2 Months
|| 3 Hours Class per week
| 3 Months
|| 2 Hours Class per week
Copyright © Since 1999 NallPro ® All rights reserved.