| Advanced IT Systems - Part I (NallPro’s Certification Course)
This course is designed to provide strong IT skills. Using Advanced Functions of Windows, Advanced Internet & Intranet Communication, Networking Workgroup & Domain and much more....
You Will Learn...(Course topics)
Using Advanced Functions of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows 9x
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Advanced Internet Communication
- Organize Internet Explorer
- Download Program and Install
- E-Mail Attachments
- MSN Messenger
- Difference Between Internet and Intranet
- Internet Information Server (How to works Internet?)
- How to works Computer in a Workgroup
- How to works Computer in a DOMAIN
- How to connect a Workgroup Computer to DOMAIN
NallPro's Projects & LAB
- How to works Internet?
- Connect a System to the DOMAIN Network.
NallPro's Test & Exam
- Practical Test
- Computerized Exam
- Written Final Exam
Who Needs To Attend?
- This course is for Kid who needs strong Computer Operating Systems and Application skills for day-to-day School Home Work.
- This course Very Good for kids between 7 - 15 old.
NallPro’s Certification: Available For Those Who Qualify!
Prerequisites: Advanced IT Systems - Part I
Course Fees: $ 400.00 for 5-6 Months
Duration: Approximately 5 Months
Next Session: Call
Copyright © Since 1999 NallPro® All rights reserved.