|Server+ Certification (NallPro’s Certification Course)
General server hardware knowledge and their installation. Configuration of server’s hardware and software. Upgrading server’s hardware and software. Proactive maintenance of server. Learn about the environment for server. Troubleshooting, problem determination and disaster recovery of server.
This course is intended for Server installation and maintenance technicians and students who are involved in computer installation, maintenance troubleshooting. It will prepare students for the Server+ Certification examinations.
Candidates are encouraged to have at least one other IT certification such as CompTIA A+, or Network+ certifications. However these are not required.
Server+ Certification is available to anyone who passes the following Exam:
Pass the Server+ Certification
NallPro's sample Questions, for Server+ Certification
|You Will Learn...(Course topics)
General Server Hardware Knowledge
- Characteristics of system bus architecture
- Characteristics of adapter fault tolerance
- Basic purpose, function and application model of servers
- RAM , HD and fiver channel
- RAID Levels
- Hot swap drivers, hot plug boards, multiprocessing, and clustering
General Server Installation
- Pre-installation activity
- Install hardware using best practice
- Server management plan
- Check/upgrade BIOS/firmware levels
- Configure RAID
- Install NOS
- Configure external peripherals
- Install service tools, perform server baseline and document the configuration
- Perform backup
- Add processors, hard drives, memory
- Upgrade BIOS/Firmware, adapters
- Upgrade system monitoring agents, service tools
- Upgrade UPS
Proactive Maintenance and Environment
- Perform regular backup
- Create Baseline and compare performance
- Perform physical housekeeping
- Physical security and server room environmental issues
Troubleshooting and Disaster Recovery
- Perform problem determination
- Hardware and Software tools
- Identify bottlenecks
- Read and follow the disaster recovery plan
Who Needs To Attend?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in server hardware. The course is particularly suited for those seeking to advance their careers to a higher level in pursuit of full Server+ certification or those preparing for a role in network administration.
CompTIA Server+ Overview
of exam parts
||Conventional format - identification
and situational multiple choice questions
||Yes. To find out more,
|CompTIA A+ recommended,
but not required
||You must get 75%
||English and Japanese
NallPro’s Certification: Available For Those Who Qualify!
Prerequisites: Nice to have A+ Certification or Equivalent
Course Fees: $ 750.00
Class Size: A great learning experience, small classroom makes for great interaction and more complete understanding of material.
Duration: Approximately 40 hours
Next Session: Call
Copyright © Since 1999 NallPro® All rights reserved.