NallPro's A+ Core Hardware Sample Questions Exam: 220-301
All of these A+ Exam were designed by Kumar Nalliah, E.Eng, Net.Eng, MCSE, MCP+I, A+, Network+ Server+
1. Which of the following microprocessors has a 32 bit internal data bus?
2. The connector shown would be used for what?
3. PC Conventional memory is:
4. Typical voltages found in microcomputers are:
5. A sound card has just been installed in a PC. When you try to play a test sound, the sound loops over and over. The most likely cause is:
6. The interrupt for a real time clock on a PC is:
7. Which of these in Binary numbers is equal to Decimal 18 ?
8. The standard IDE drive cable has:
9. Which type of network cabling would be best in an environment that has a lot of large motors, flourescent lights, and other EMI generating equipment?
10. Which of the following are input devices only?
11. The process known as ___________ converts binary information into patterns of magnetic flux on a hard disk's surface.
12. A customer calls and says her computer won't boot. she can hear noises and can see lights on the box, but nothing comes up on the screen. what should you take to the site to fix the problem?
13. You just installed a new ide hard drive, but your system bios will not recognize the new drive. what should you check first.
14. A workstation has just been installed on an ethernet LAN, but cannot communicate with the network. What should you check first?
15. What is modified when changing the system start-up boot sequence?
Copyright © 1999 - 2005 NallPro® All rights reserved.